Ah, autumn. Not only does it mean the promise of sweater weather, but it also means darker makeup looks and more smokey eyes. My makeup today wasn’t anything extraordinary, but it is my go-to brown smokey eye using MAC’s “Espresso” eyeshadow.
I decided to use MAC’s “Creme in Your Coffee” lipstick that complimented my shirt and the eye makeup. It’s the closest thing I have to the popular nudey brown Kylie Jenner lip look, but since it’s a cremesheen it doesn’t have the matte look.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (not pictured)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Creamy Natural
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
- MAC “Espresso” Eyeshadow
- Stila Eyes Are the Window Soul Palette “Individual” and “Heart” shadows (full review with swatches!)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Liner in Midnight Master
- L’Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
- MAC “Creme in Your Coffee” Cremesheen Lipstick